Thursday, July 31, 2008

Serenity Now!

I have found myself muttering this phrase to myself over and over in the last few days.

Much is going on for our family at the moment which is making life feel more like hard work than I like. You know how when things happen on their own they feel easy enough to deal with but when a number of things come to a head at the same time, as they invariably do, it is easy to feel overwhelmed?

Emailing, blogging and reading blogs have all had to take a bit of a back seat. So to Three Buttons and Kirsty I am sorry I did not get to This is... and On my desk this week.

Time away from the computer has not been such a bad thing.

It took an insomnia induced 4.00am sewing session for me to attempt topstitching those bibs and I was so pleased with the results! Whilst not perfect they have turned out so much better than I expected.

Hopefully I will be back on all blogging fours soon! Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I can't wait to see a photo of the finished bibs....
Glad you've taken a break and are feeling better.

Lyndal said...

Hi belinda, Thanks for your lovely comments... hope all settles down for you and the break from a few things gives you a chance to take it all in. Take care

Liesl said...

Gosh, that doesn't sound much fun. Hope its smoother sailing for you very soon. Insomnia, in particular, is no fun at all. Makes it hard to deal with just the most ordinary things in life.

Would love to see a pic of the completed Bib-o-rama at some stage!

CurlyPops said...

I've just bestowed the 'Tree of Happiness' award on you. Check it out on my blog!

Liesl said...

PS. I see that I have doubled up with Curlypops (silly me ... not enough research!) and have also given you a Tree of Happiness award. So there you go, you got a small plantation instead! Hope it brings you, er ... extra happiness :)